Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Post!

First, I'd welcome all visitors to this little diversion/reason to slack off at or outside of work.

Second, let me introduce myself. I'm the Big Freeze, and I'm a fan of, you guessed it, football. Here on the site, I'll be sharing observations, analysis, and other thoughts about the game, both professional and college. This is not my job, I don't get paid to do this, so please no complaining if I'm not exactly timely in my postings all the time.

I will readily admit that, as the page colors may suggest, I'm a New York Giants fan, and will absolutely be a complete, shameless homer all the time. I apologize in advance. However, my posts won't all be Giants related, so I encourage you to check in for thoughts on other teams as well.

Again, thanks for coming, and I hope everyone out there is as ready for the NFL season as I am!

~Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment